What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
If you do enjoy Shadow Tactics and are considering Desperados III, you should also consider looking at the original Desperados (if you haven't already). It's an old game now but it's still good and makes Desperados III even better, especially if you buy the deluxe version with the DLCs. Couple of nice Easter Eggs in there :)

I'd skip Desperados 2 though. Controls are clunky, graphics are pants and I really just can't get into it no matter how much I try.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, currently. Haven't played WoW properly in many years but this level squish and streamlined new player experience pulled me in. I've been max level a week now and enjoying working through the end game with some buddies.

Associate
World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, currently. Haven't played WoW properly in many years but this level squish and streamlined new player experience pulled me in. I've been max level a week now and enjoying working through the end game with some buddies.

About to go down that road myself. Was gifted some time time.. I have not played for ages. And honestly I can't find anything else to make me "bite" at the moment.
Getting the weekly shop inside then going to get stuck in.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
About to go down that road myself. Was gifted some time time.. I have not played for ages. And honestly I can't find anything else to make me "bite" at the moment.
Getting the weekly shop inside then going to get stuck in.

Are you rolling a new character? I found the new player levelling experience very smooth and enjoyable. The questing is way better than it used to be. I'm on Draenor server.

Soldato
I'd really like to play through the new Hitman Trilogy(i've played the first one) but honestly they've made it so complicated just to buy the damn games I can't be bothered!

Associate
Just bought Sunset Overdrive, Dust: An Elysian Tail and Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
I played Hellblade once before but refunded it because I'm a jerk, but now it's really cheap I think I'll keep it

I am, unfortunately, FAR too drunk to actually play any of them right now

Soldato
I thought Sunset Overdrive was great fun!

I installed the free copy of Arkham Knight I got from Epic and have been playing that over the weekend. Once I sorted out the crashing I got initially I've been really enjoying it. It's been years since my last Batman game and this feels as good as Arkham City so far. I don't really like the racing Batmobile sections too much (they're not terrible, I just don't like racing games in general), but the battle sections are quite fun.

Soldato
How did you fix it? I've been having crashing but just gave up with it for now.

There were two issues for me. One was the game wanting to use more virtual memory than I had space for. I had to move my pagefile to a drive with more free space. It seems to use a huge amount of virtual memory. The other issue was the Physx effects interactive smoke and the debris setting were causing the phsyx driver to crash so I had to disable them.

Fingers crossed, it's been crash-free for four hours since I made those changes (it was previously crashing every ten to fifteen minutes).

Soldato
If you do enjoy Shadow Tactics and are considering Desperados III, you should also consider looking at the original Desperados (if you haven't already). It's an old game now but it's still good and makes Desperados III even better, especially if you buy the deluxe version with the DLCs. Couple of nice Easter Eggs in there :)

I'd skip Desperados 2 though. Controls are clunky, graphics are pants and I really just can't get into it no matter how much I try.

I see you can get the desperados remaster if you by D3 special edition.

Associate
Are you rolling a new character? I found the new player levelling experience very smooth and enjoyable. The questing is way better than it used to be. I'm on Draenor server.

Have characters just not been played in a while, only want to stick my toes in and see what the waters like. Its an old server so I know it'll be pretty dead as regulars are waiting for new content this time of year.
I did hold off as I had some things come up last minute

Back
Top Bottom