1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What PC games are you playing?

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by CaptainRAVE, 27 Feb 2011.

1. Tombstone

Capodecina

Brilliant game in co-op, the missus and I put in a lot of time on the game, its actually a really really well suited game for co-op

2. Dirk Diggler

Capodecina

Playing Gears 5 which looks amazing at 4k on OLED.

I can't see me buying many games in future, Xbox Game Pass is like Netflix for gaming and buying games feels like buying DVDs now i.e a thing of the past.

3. Radox-0

Mobster

Gears 5 is indeed an awesome game and pretty well optimised while looking great which is nice.

Also one of the few games I played where it uses Atmos really well if you have height channels, a real audio and visual feast IMO.

4. Junglist

Soldato

I was enjoying Gears5 right until a certain level and I just couldn't progress and I ended up rage quitting. I think co-op it would've been fine but the companion AI sucked and kept getting me killed (that's my excuse)

Just playing Modern Warfare now I've got my account back. I really should finally get around to finishing Valhalla but I don't think I can be bothered.

Counting down the days for Mass Effect

5. Kronos

Catwalker

Another playthrough of Mad Max, great fun.

6. McBain

Capodecina

Civ 6 - incredibly addictive, one more turn etc etc.

7. OMGAvrilLavigne666

Associate

Managed to get addicted to Element TD 2, a little disappointing considering i got a 3070 a couple of weeks ago and im only playing a tower defense with it! Have a big back log of games i saved for the card too

8. baldmonk

Wise Guy

cryofall amazing game you get 8 hours free on steam to try it out which is fantastic as id probably would of overlooked this gem

9. Tek81

Mobster

I've just finished Bioshock and Bioshock 2; I bought the full remastered collection. Outstanding games. I'm looking forward to playing the DLC and then moving onto Infinite. All for less than 5 quid. Can't go wrong.

10. ic1male

Caporegime

Did you have any crashes playing the first two games?

11. Tek81

Mobster

Funny you should ask. In the first one, no. Not a single crash. In the second (which I only finished 30mins ago), I was crashing frequently toward the end of the game. It got so bad that I was considering leaving it and just reading up about how it concluded.

12. tyler_jrb

Mobster

Infinite is amazing IMO, well they all are to be honest. I’d love to play that for the first time again :p.

13. newuser

Gangster

[​IMG]

Windows solitaire. Level 100. Mouse drop.

14. modd1uk

Gangster

Streets of Rage 4, Grounded, AOE II atm, Streets of Rage 4 is a lovely little throw back to my youth.

15. Nate75

Capodecina

Children of MORTA.

16 hours in now with my lad.

The game keeps getting better and better.

16. Andythe Random

Gangster

I have mostly been playing Frostpunk and Elite Dangerous, pretty different, but both fun in their own way.

17. eekfek

Soldato

Don't Laugh !! Marvel Avengers ! .. yes, and it's been fun pew pewing with Hawkeye ! £15 atm

18. Briton

Wise Guy

Back to playing Skyrim; Special Edition this time. Used Wabbajack to download and install an 800+ mod pack automatically. What fantastic tool it is and it's not just for Skyrim either.

19. IvanDobskey

Sgarrista

Just started disco elysium final cut. Really weird point and click graphic adventure with lots of dialogue and characters. You start out passed out in a run down apartment talking to different parts of your brain. Intriguing so far...

20. Frubeling

Wise Guy

I had absolutely bugger all to do with the making of that game but I love it so much I get a weird feeling of joy and pride whenever I see someone playing it for the first time