What PC games are you playing?

Associate
"we are football"
New football manager game and it's quite different to the usual

Didnt know about this, looks a bit like the old Fifa manager type games but seems to lacking in match day action. Going to give it a follow to see if it improves in the future.

Soldato
I bought Crash Bandicoot Nsane Trilogy as it is a series I have very fond memories of. I used to play the second game with my mum when I was a kid!

I absolutely love it. Great memories going through these games again. Crash 2 is one of my favourites games of all time.

Associate
I picked up Death Stranding in a sale and I've been playing it on/off each day for a while, the game loop is a nice balance between as casual as you like and difficult.

Caporegime
Didnt know about this, looks a bit like the old Fifa manager type games but seems to lacking in match day action. Going to give it a follow to see if it improves in the future.
yea the only part of a match you really see is who has the ball during an attack.

doesn't seem to be detailed after game stats about each player either unless I'm missing where it is, everything is supposed to be heavily simulated under the hood, seems just not with a proper visual representation :/

I like the rest of the game though and I guess in football manager games most people only simulate teh matches or play them on max speed anyway after a few seasons.

the game doesnt have official teams, players, clubs, leagues etc but it does allow you to import a database.

someone already made a database that fixes everything, even adds real sponsor names you can sell advertising boards/naming rights too

Associate
I picked up Control from the Epic Game store last night, as it is free for the next 4 days. Definitely showing the age of my 1070 GTX though, will likely give it another try after I upgrade. Suggest picking it up if folks haven't yet.

Associate
I am currently playing Phantasy Star Online 2. The PSO2: New genesis was just live last week, but my 2015 mac is too old to run smoothly :(.
I need to build a pc for playing NGS while am still trying to get a GPU.

Associate
Just finished Control (well done the main story not tidied up all the bits, nor do I own the DLC)... absolutely smashing, really enjoyed everything about it... I'll obviously not spoil anything but there's one bit with a change in music that was really surprising but just great.

Man of Honour
Just finished Control (well done the main story not tidied up all the bits, nor do I own the DLC)... absolutely smashing, really enjoyed everything about it... I'll obviously not spoil anything but there's one bit with a change in music that was really surprising but just great.

Have you played Alan Wake? If so then its well worth doing the Control DLC because it crossovers with Alan Wake.

Associate
Have you played Alan Wake? If so then its well worth doing the Control DLC because it crossovers with Alan Wake.

No I don't think I've played Alan Wake... and while I really enjoyed the game I'm not that inclined to get Control's DLC as it will be the last game I play through GeforceNow - I'm in the process of trying to get a modern computer build together, and once I've got that then I'll have a ton to play (starting with Kingdom Come Deliverance, and maybe GTA V, as those were Epic freebies too)... and god help me if I decide to pick up New World, it's been quite some time since I got MMOed, hopefully have stuff built in time for its beta to see if it's worth it... but I'm just hoping to see some deals flash up for stuff to keep the budget down as it's ballooned up a bit.

Permabanned
Project Hospital + DLC.

Excellent so far. Bit of a learning curve, but much better than Two Point if you're looking for a proper hospital simulation.

Campaign looks gash though. Fix this broken hostpital etc. I prefer to start from scratch and fortunately, Sandbox mode doesn't start you off with infinite money like you find in other dumb games.

Back
Top Bottom