What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Chivalry 2, Football Manager, and trying to play X-Wing Squadrons without getting constantly annoyed that the controls aren’t mapped correctly to my joystick and getting stuck in cutscenes

Associate
Just got Fall out 4, i know its been out a while but fallouts have never really drawn me but i remembered really loving Fall out new vegas so im hoping this sucks me in a bit!

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Back on Pubg, I enjoy the total simplicity of it now more than before.

It's nice now all the yard streamers have moved onto something else and mostly the cheaters have moved on. You get the odd one now but it's not as bad as before at least.

Man of Honour
Just started Hades. Not really my type of game so I doubt I'll finish it but, it's good for a 15 minute session before I start work.

I really wanted to like Hades, it has such good reviews and is praised so highly by people but it just wasnt for me, I refunded it at the 2 hour mark, was all just too hectic for my tastes. Would still like to like it, but isnt going to happen.

Associate
Just bought and now downloading Death Stranding. Been looking for something new and fresh and I've completely overlooked this since it's release. Here goes...

Associate
Death Stranding - I'm a few hours in. It's certainly overwhelming but so far so good. Taking it slow and trying to take it all in. It runs flawlessly and looks beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom