What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Im thinking on picking it up

Like many I was originally put off by certain reviews and comments like "walking simulator" but it's so much more than that. I picked it up for £14. Can't go wrong at that price. If you decide to give it a go be sure to watch a few beginner tip videos.

Associate
Like many I was originally put off by certain reviews and comments like "walking simulator" but it's so much more than that. I picked it up for £14. Can't go wrong at that price. If you decide to give it a go be sure to watch a few beginner tip videos.

Agreed, but avoid IGN's beginner tips video if you want to avoid spoilers.

Associate
Just completed the ME trilogy. Loved it. Deciding if I should play Andromeda or not...

It's a decent enough game but, has some obvious flaws. I picked it up on XBox for £5 and got around 70 hours out of it so I got my money's worth. I'd be amazed if we ever saw a sequel so the story won't be finished.

Soldato
Still playing AC Oddyssey, 25hours into it and think it's brilliant. Tried Origin but didn't like it for som reason.

Crusader kings 3 as well, really enjoying it still and looking forward to the first expansion later this year.

Caporegime
My very first idle game - BlushBlush. I'm surprised at how addictive it is. I was on it for six hours yesterday - I'll just do this, that's done, I'll just do this, etc etc. Hell I even looked up how to do macros on my mouse so I could set a left-click loop going to increase stats.

Caporegime
I'm plaging FFXIV since it became more popular than wow.

I already had the game from 2013 anyway and you get 14 days playtime for free if you login right now. I think the promotion for returning players ends on august 17th or so.

the game has a free trial until 60, I heard, but I guess that way no auction house access, or some other limitation

Man of Honour
I'm plaging FFXIV since it became more popular than wow.

I already had the game from 2013 anyway and you get 14 days playtime for free if you login right now. I think the promotion for returning players ends on august 17th or so.

the game has a free trial until 60, I heard, but I guess that way no auction house access, or some other limitation

I tried FFXIV many years ago and it simply wasnt to my tastes, I've given it another crack this weekend due to all the streamers jumping on it and the many articles on how its booming now, sadly it still isnt terribly to my tastes, the music is pretty poor and mostly has nothing to do with whats going on or is simply out of place. Some of the writing is flat out dreadful, I've read much praise on the community but I've put in 9.2 hours this weekend and I literally have not seen a single person say anything in chat. Loads of people running about but zero in general chat. Its as silent a gameworld as many other MMOs, may as well have spent those 9.2 hours running around with npcs/bots.

Soldato
Cyberpunk 2077 - left it for over 6 month, and so glad I did. Night City is awesome. Loving it so far, and will definitely be replaying it. Great characters and interesting story so far, and great for looting.

Back
Top Bottom