1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What PSP game to buy?

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by xcessive, 10 May 2006.

1. xcessive

Wise Guy

Hi

My younger brother has a PSP and as his birthday is coming up my parents are going to be buying him 2 PSP games.
    At the moment he has:

WRC
    World Tour Soccer

He specifically wants racing games so i was thinking about getting my parents to buy him either Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition, Need For Speed Underground Rivals or Need For Speed Most Wanted.

What is best out of the above? I've played Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition and i thought it was great but i havent played the other two so i need some advice.

Also, as for a second game i was maybe thinking SSX On Tour but i am unsure as to how good it is.

Basically he wants racing games but ones that are slightly different e.g NFS.

Thanks

2. JUMPURS

Capodecina

outrun 2006?? that has online play also iirc and alot of folk on yourpsp.co.uk seem to really like it

3. SoliD

Capodecina

er if he wants a racer that is slightly different try out pursuit force its a quality racing game with shooting elements and 3rd person roaming, look for reviews around its quite tough but highly addictive.

4. JUMPURS

Capodecina

2nd game get SOCOM! it rocks, seriously, or get MGA2 out next friday, get 3d glasses with it retro :cool:

5. GSXRMovistar

Sgarrista

Burnout Legends, nuff said, probably one of the best games on the PSP.

6. RichL

Wise Guy

Ridge Racer is excellent if you think he'll like that. Wipeout is really good too, but quite tricky. I haven't played burnout but it's meant to be better than need for speed or midnight club 3. You can import Syphon Filter from vgp.ca for about £28, that is the best game I've played on the psp so far.

Whatever you get shop around on the net cause there are some good deals. Game.net do burnout for £20 atm and tesco have several cheap games including Midnight Club 3 and PES 5 for £18.

Last edited: 10 May 2006
  7. jesta

Mobster

yeah need for speed most wanted or outrun.
    i wouldnt recommend midnight club tbh,yeah its not bad of a game..but it takes an age to load,just because of that i only played the game for a couple of hours....

8. SoliD

Capodecina

ridge racer has been recommended, i absolutely hated this game, i liked the original ridges but this was way too easy and just not that great to get into. stay clear imo.