What race are you?!

Soldato
aardvark said:
i have no idea what i am - does it even matter - people should be defined by their actions, rather than be pigeon-holed into stereotypes.

So going by your action of posting that you are overly paranoid and have a short temper? :p

I don't think the OP was trying to stereotype people.

Soldato
1/2 polish, with some english and scottish thrown in.

I spent most of my younger years (up to 5) with my grandparents whilst my parents worked, and when i spoke english it was with a polish accent :D Damn i sounded hot back then.

Associate
100% english born and bred:D

grove.jpg

Origin: English

The ancient history of the Grove name begins with the ancient Anglo-Saxon tribes of Britain. The name is derived from when the family resided in or near a grove of trees. The surname is derived from the Old English word graua, the root of the modern word "grove," which described a small cluster of trees.

Spelling variations include: Grove, Groves and others.

First found in Essex where they were seated from very ancient times, some say well before the Norman Conquest and the arrival of Duke William at Hastings in 1066 A.D.

Soldato
Mohinder said:
Country wise, English.

Colour wise, White.

Unfortunate genetic defect wise, Ginger.

Ancestry wise - apparently - Austrian Jewish. Well my name is, so I can only assume it's buried in there somewhere. There aren't any Austrians or Jews in my family though, so if it's there it's a fair old way back.

wait...what???

youre ginger?

Back
Top Bottom