Soldato
Don't see why this matters on an online forum but,

I am White - British,

Both Parents are White - British,

3 out of 4 grandparents are white - british,

1 white - american iirc.

KaHn

Soldato
I am white brittish, both my parents are white brittish and both their parents are white brittish. I believe somewhere down the line I had a Norman relative though.

Well, that was fun.

Soldato
Sic said:
i prefer TV shows of the genre "World's Blankiest Blank"

</setup>

It Came From Planet Earth is what I prefer.

"phahaha... it reisisted out most powerful magnetic fields but at the end, the human succumed to this sharpened stick."

Soldato
Dreadi said:
i see.

for the millionth time, yes i ate it, before people started arguing about it!

Hmm, can you let us know in the rice thread the following -How it was heated, how long it was open etc please. I need it as part o my arguement and illustration. Thanks.

Sorry to veer off-course OP. :)

Man of Honour
A lot of you are very confused as to what your race is, your race is NOT your country of origin or where your parents came from, the same goes for ethnicity, you can have similar ethnic origins but differ in race.

There are essentially only three races, although there are several subcategories. All human beings are one of three general classifications:

Caucasian (white, indian subcontinent, latino and arab)
Negroid (black)
Mongoloid (south and north east Asian and native Americans)

The OP question was which race you are not your country of origin so choose one and stop all this tosh about British, Scottish, Irish, British Indian, American Japanese, Italian Martian or whatever.

On a side issue, I really hate these devisive labels such as British Indian or African American, you cannot be form two different places, your are from one or the other, again, make a choice and when you have made it, if it is different from the country you live in, sod off back to the one you chose.

Back
Top Bottom