What server do you OcUK'ers play WoW on?

Soldato
Paid character transfers have just been introduced in the US and will be in Europe "soon".

PvP means a lot of areas are "contested" so everyone can attack each other when in them, which means lots of ganking.

With all these WoW players surely we should be able to get an OcUK WoW guild started up on a server we can all agree on if anyone wants to make an attempt with all new characters? Not bothered if it's PvP or PvE server.

Soldato
Go on haomarush, as I actually have 6G between the characters, which I consider minted at level 17. :o

Would be very cool if we could make a guild.

Who would be interested then, and I could see about organising a server to play on and deal with signups, unless any Vet's want to do it instead?

Soldato
Paid character transfers....please tell me they don't allow transfer from PvE ro PvP servers (although they probably do).

I would be up for starting another character but would ideally prefer a PvP server.

Soldato
Muban said:
Paid character transfers....please tell me they don't allow transfer from PvE ro PvP servers (although they probably do).

I would be up for starting another character but would ideally prefer a PvP server.

PvE will not be able to transfer to PvP.

Associate
Bloodscalp PvP
NE Rogue - 60
NE Hunter - 60
NE Druid - 49

Argent Dawn RP
48 Human Warlock
32 Dwarf Paladin
30 Troll Mage
30 Human Priest

Only play on the RP realm because my gf likes it there:p

rogue is mostly epic with perd blade and CHT :)

Soldato
Account 1 [Frozen]

Argent Dawn EU
- 60 Tauren Shaman
- 60 Tauren Warrior

Zenedar EU
- 60 Night Elf Hunter

Moonglade EU
- 60 Troll Rogue

Nordrassil EU
- 60 Night Elf Hunter

Account 2 [Active]

Kilrogg EU
- 60 Night Elf Hunter (MAIN)
- 21 Gnome Mage
- 13 Tauren Shaman

Argent Dawn EU
- 16 Tauren Druid

Soldato
Arathor PvE

48 Human Paladin
34 Night Elf Hunter
20 Gnome Mage
10 Human Warrior
6 Human Priest

Annoyingly I started with the hunter before realising I hated the class and rolled a pally.

Soldato
i still cant make my mind up on a class, ive had the game for 2 weeks and still not happy with the character i have, and ive tried pretty much all the classes. :(

Soldato
Confusion said:
i still cant make my mind up on a class, ive had the game for 2 weeks and still not happy with the character i have, and ive tried pretty much all the classes. :(
How high a level have you taken each character to? I don't think you can tell unless you take it up to at least level 10-15. I think you need it before you can really get a feel for it.

Soldato
about 15, im thinking maybe Paladin is my fav at the moment. Is there a horde equivalent? I think there a far too many warriors, hunters and rogues in the game so i dont want to be one of them.

Soldato
Tute said:
Account 1 [Frozen]

Argent Dawn EU
- 60 Tauren Shaman
- 60 Tauren Warrior

Zenedar EU
- 60 Night Elf Hunter

Moonglade EU
- 60 Troll Rogue

Nordrassil EU
- 60 Night Elf Hunter

Account 2 [Active]

Kilrogg EU
- 60 Night Elf Hunter (MAIN)
- 21 Gnome Mage
- 13 Tauren Shaman

Argent Dawn EU
- 16 Tauren Druid

Holy crap dude, have you ever seen the sun? :p
all seriousness, all those characters, does at least one have good (mostly tier2 upwards) gear?

Soldato
how do you find out when a new one is coming? must say id love to start on a server where there isnt that many people on level 60 making you look ghash.

Soldato
sup3rc0w said:
Holy crap dude, have you ever seen the sun? :p
all seriousness, all those characters, does at least one have good (mostly tier2 upwards) gear?

Only my main has been into Molten Core - it took me a while to settle on a class and even longer to settle on a server :)

I have a 30 hour a week job, and I get out and about etc. I blame my addiction on the lack of any other half decent games this year, it's been a very poor one for PC games.

And lets face it, it's not exactly an expensive hobby :D

Associate
Stopped playing, but was on Frostmane. 60 Gnome Rogue called Screwloose in Resonance. Half Bloodfang, Half Deathdealer. May go back for the expansion... but BF2142 looks too good at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom