What size TV are you using your xbox360 on

Soldato
OP
crunchman said:
A 88" projector screen from 12 feet away.

But in the day I play it on either my 26" widescreen CRT from ~6 feet away or on the 20" LCD on my desk from 3 feet away.

I think thats about the size of my wall where my tv is..LOL

Associate
chaparral said:
40" at 7 to 8ft...What normal TV look like on that at that distance.(not HD signals)

You can certainly notice digital compression etc on bbc/ITV on sky and freeview, but its a very good image, some of the higher bit rate channels like sky movies and sports look great though.

Caporegime
chaparral said:
Thanks

Any there me thinking i was being totally insane by looking at the pioneer 43" in the shops with have a viewing distance in my room of only 9 to 10 feet..(But i can't afford the pioneer 43" :( )

I was a little disappointed with that TV, I was expecting something revolutionary, when in actual fact it doesn't look as good as the Sony 42" Plasma I have downstairs.

As for usage, either a 17" LCD (Iiyama ProLite E430s) or the Sony 42" Plasma (KDEP42SX1 I believe).

Soldato
OP
Many Thanks for the replys guys....

I kind of feel like it ok for me to get a 37" or bigger now...

Just wish i could rent some to try first before buying...

Last edited:
Caporegime
chaparral said:
Many Thanks for the replys guys....

I kind of feel like it ok for me to get a 37" or bigger now...

Just wish i could rent some to try first before buying...

Buy 'What' magazine, probably the best for reading reviews on TV's, not enough people pay attention to reviews before buying from the look of these forums :x.

Back
Top Bottom