What size TV are you using your xbox360 on

Soldato
Yaka said:
thought it was becuase of an end of line deal, thought how i got one for me dad

Thinking about it i think your right, i ended up ordering it from a OcUK competitor and claiming £140 back off dell through the "loss of bargain" thing with trading standards:D

Associate
Just thought I'd mention that there's someone selling one of the Dell w2600's over at thedvdforums for £400. A little more than they were new, but still a bargain for a cracking TV.

Soldato
32" LG 32LX2R through component.

Have it at the end of my bed, around 7ft away when I'm playing I think.
37" would be better I think for HD usage at that distance, but for DVDs / SD stuff it's about right :D

Soldato
OP
DanTheMan said:
At the moment I'm using a portable 14" Goodmans tv that's about ten years old :(. Oh the joys.

I'm waiting until these new samsung HD CRT's arrive and if they're worthwhile or not. If not I'll order one of those 26" Samsung LCD TV's.

Surely you can pick something better up for now.For a few pound or even free secondhand with so many people getting rid of there CRT screens now..

Associate
32" samsung super-thin "normal" telly (i.e not LCD or Plasma)

it's in the living room so about 6ft away from viewing position

Associate
Toshiba WT58LTX about 6-7' away and it looks superb, extemely crisp picture the the tosh handles fast games well. Sky looks pretty awful on some channels but others look okay, will have to see when SkyHD gets more useful channels later in the year to see if its worth having.

Soldato
4 day old 32WLT66 sat about 7' away and I have to say it's superb.
Sky looks good at this distance and even the footie, which I was very worried about after watching on older models in Comet etc., was in my opinion as good, if not better than on my 32" Tosh CRT.

Back
Top Bottom