What sportscar are you?

Soldato
Porsche 911

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it.

Soldato
Audi TT

You're not the fastest, nor the most nimble, but you're cute and you have style. You're not intensely competitive, but when you pass by, everyone turns to look.

WTF?? Makes me sound like a poofter. I wanna be a Dodge Charger or something :/

Soldato
You are a Honda S2000!

s2000.jpg

You live on the edge, and you live for the adrenaline rush. You don't need luxuries, snob appeal, or superfluous gadgets. You put your top down, get your motor revving, and take all the curves that life throws at you at full speed. So what if you spin out occasionally?

JRS

JRS

Soldato
You are a Dodge Viper!

You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.

:D

Soldato
You are a Lamborghini Murcielago!

You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

Apparently :cool:

Soldato
Nismo said:
Audi TT

You're not the fastest, nor the most nimble, but you're cute and you have style. You're not intensely competitive, but when you pass by, everyone turns to look.

WTF?? Makes me sound like a poofter. I wanna be a Dodge Charger or something :/

heh, I'd prefer to be TT than an RX-8, nice cars but just not me, I love Audi TT's though, probably the nicest looking car I've ever seen...

Soldato
Lamborghini Murcielago
lambo.jpg

You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

Apparently.

Ant :cool:

Soldato
I'm a Mazda Miata!
miata.jpg

You like to soak up the sun, but your tastes are down to earth. Everyone thinks you're cute. Life is a winding road, and you like to take the curves in stride. Let other people compete in the rat race - you're just here to enjoy the ride.

grrrr

Commissario
You are a Lamborghini Murcielago
lambo.jpg

I can live with that, but I'd prefer it in red :)

K.

Back
Top Bottom