What sportscar are you?

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
kitten_caboodle said:
Hey, Mazda's just been voted the UK's favourite sports car maker! RX-8 is a crackin' little car, you can say you've got a 'Wankel' engine :D

Evidence Here

You're a classy little model apparently :)
Well I wouldn't turn one down if it was offered to me :p
But there's more exciting cars I'd like to have 'been' :D

Man of Honour
Hang on, not favourite, just most common.

My favourite is a supercar manufacturer, not an everyday car manufacturer. I'm certain that would be true for the vast majority of folks.

Bri

Bri

Soldato
You are a Dodge Viper!

viper9up.jpg

You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.

Associate
I'm a Porsche 911
911.jpg

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it

Soldato
viper.jpg

You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust. :D

Soldato
You are a Chevrolet Corvette!

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

Sounds right to me ;)

Associate
I'm a Mazda RX-8! How cool is that :)
rx8.jpg

You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride...

Man of Honour
I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!
corvette.jpg

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

I don't like that car tbh :p

Associate
i just did it 3 times putting in different answers and i came out as a murcielago everytime. Damn it i wanted to be something different. Oh well you cant cheat fate i suppose. VROOOOM

Back
Top Bottom