What sportscar are *you*?

Soldato
You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.

:cool:

Thought i was more of a Lambogini! :p

Last edited:
Associate
"You are a Mazda RX-8!"

Only funny as I nearly bought one at the end of Jan, then decided that with the emissions like they are from the low pressure engine, it aint to good.

So, I'd probably agree, peole don't like me due to my emmisions.

Soldato
I'm an Audi TT:

"You're not the fastest, nor the most nimble, but you're cute and you have style. You're not intensely competitive, but when you pass by, everyone turns to look."

So true :p

Soldato
I'm a ferrari 360! yay

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

Soldato
I'm a Porsche 911!
911.jpg

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.

:D

Soldato
Nelson said:
I'm a Porsche 911!
911.jpg

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.

:( same...

Man of Honour
You are a Mazda Miata!#

You like to soak up the sun, but your tastes are down to earth. Everyone thinks you're cute. Life is a winding road, and you like to take the curves in stride. Let other people compete in the rat race - you're just here to enjoy the ride.

:o :o

What are the chances that I would be the car I own?! :o

Back
Top Bottom