What sportscar are *you*?

Soldato
They should have had an option for a 1 ton dually 4X4 pickup truck. That's me.

Loud, brash, consume the planet just by starting it, take up the whole road and have the presence to back it up, nothing on four wheels can argue with it head to head, and can do just about anything except pass a petrol station.

Handle with care, though. Because if you get too squirrely with it in the twisties you'll end up looking at the world from an upside down perspective!! :D

Oh, and there's SO many toys you can buy for it......

Soldato
I'm a Mazda Miata!
miata.jpg

You like to soak up the sun, but your tastes are down to earth. Everyone thinks you're cute. Life is a winding road, and you like to take the curves in stride. Let other people compete in the rat race - you're just here to enjoy the ride.

Pass the hairdryer :D

Soldato
I'm a Ferrari 360 Modena
You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Mickey_D said:
They should have had an option for a 1 ton dually 4X4 pickup truck. That's me.

Loud, brash, consume the planet just by starting it, take up the whole road and have the presence to back it up, nothing on four wheels can argue with it head to head, and can do just about anything except pass a petrol station.

Handle with care, though. Because if you get too squirrely with it in the twisties you'll end up looking at the world from an upside down perspective!! :D

Oh, and there's SO many toys you can buy for it......

Some of these have four wheels :D
I dont think a pick up truck could argue with on of them head on :p
thiesspl6kp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom