what the heck happend to blue gears ! ?

Associate
taken from the bluegears website: "1/26/2006 From February 1, 2006, BlueGears will not be liable for any past, current, and future of any sales, support, and RMA issues for HDA X-Mystique and VR-Fidelity. For sales, support, and RMA issues, please contact [email protected]
(Tel: 408-519-5825)."

did the parent company change distrubitors or did they just plain fold ?
damn it i didnt get my X-plosion yet ! ! ! ! anybody else have any info ?

http://www.bluegears.com/index.html

Associate
Check www.auzentech.com,

Either they`ve been taken over or changed names or something, but the cards will be coming from auzentech, so don`t worry.

I e-mailed them about uk distributors and was told

"We are now closely working with our UK distributor for the launch of the X-Plosion together with X-Mystique. We believe that the card will be available before the end of February in the UK."

Maybe they`ll be available through OCUK? Who knows, we`ll just have to wait and see.

The one place i`ve found in the states that is listing the x-plosion doesn`t have any stock yet either, but heres hoping that they`ll appear some time soon......

I`ve got my new amp and headphones sitting here waiting for a 1.5mbps DTS stream :cool:

Soldato
oooo cant wait for the x-plosion. the mystique was great (aside from the minor driver problems) but to have everythin in DTS aswell as DD is gonna be sweet :)

tbh i prefere DTS to DD, jsut sounds better in films to me

Back
Top Bottom