What to do in..... London

Soldato
Erm............. what to do in london.............. erm...................... hmmmmmmmmmm.................. :confused:

OH!!! HOLD THE PHONE!!! isn't london the capital of England?? In that case how about sight seeing, clubbing, pubbing, shopping, museums, eat out and experience a differnt international cuisine every night of the year, whatever you like to do you can do in London.

Give us some rough ideas of what you want and i'm sure between us we can knock up the odd suggestion :)

Soldato
Windle said:
Well looks like i'm being shipped off to Timbucktoo, apparently people call it London :/ Will be there Monday - Thursday for the next few weeks. Going to be working in the Cricklewood area, and i presume my hotel will be around that area too. Any brilliant ideas for things to keep me amused during the evenings?

Also, what's the rail link to Luton airport like as it's going to be fairly time crucial when i try and catch my return flight on a thursday night.

Come and hang with El :D

Seriously, go to the west end, their is more than enough there for you to see. :)

Soldato
London's the best place in the UK, easy. Music scene is the best in London, therefore London is the best.

Soldato
Carzy said:
London's the best place in the UK, easy. Music scene is the best in London, therefore London is the best.

You're from Nottingham, anywhere is good compared to there.

Leeds is the best place in the country, end of discussion. Even Gilly will tell you that's a fact.

Soldato
FishFluff said:
You're from Nottingham, anywhere is good compared to there.

Leeds is the best place in the country, end of discussion. Even Gilly will tell you that's a fact.

Really? I dont think so. London is the best place and dont even come back with that line or it will turn into a turf war. You dont wanna mess with the SE side baby.

****Puts on hood, **** my Nine and get ready to roll*** :D

Associate
Carzy said:
My standard "Go to Ronnie Scott's" reply won't work now because they are refurbishing the place.

So I will say "Go to 606 Club" instead.

I was there in feb, i really hope they dont change it to much, the atmosphere in there is so good. Saying that i didnt like paying 4 quid for a pint! :eek:

Soldato
The Bear said:
I was there in feb, i really hope they dont change it to much, the atmosphere in there is so good. Saying that i didnt like paying 4 quid for a pint! :eek:

I drink wine in Ronnie's tbh.

And same, I hope they don't, it had the nice Goodfellas feel to it which I liked :) But judging from the website they have shifted the act start times to an earlier time which sucks because it seems to mean that we won't have the music continuing until 1-2am :(

Back
Top Bottom