1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to try

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by SkeeterUK, 28 Sep 2009.

1. SkeeterUK

Capodecina

What to try, Crysis or Warhead?

Crysis or Crysis Warhead?

Played the demo of crysis and i hate the first village i always seem to die tho few times i survived and enjoyed the rest.

What do u guys think and why.

Last edited: 28 Sep 2009
  2. LeJosh

Capodecina

You can get both for £16 from e-tailers. If you feel like paying that much.

3. SkeeterUK

Capodecina

Nah only one or the other.

4. Bane

Mobster

As mentioned Crysis Maximum can be had for just under £15. It includes Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Crysis Wars (multiplayer).

Getting Crysis or Warhead only version doesn't work out much cheaper. At some places it works out more expensive than the bundled pack.

5. HangTime

Man of Honour

Crysis is a longer game so if you have to pick one, go for that. It was also released earlier so the storyline in Warhead might 'mean more' if you've played Crysis first.

WARHEAD is basically a budget title that is little more than a standalone expansion pack and was priced as such, we're talking around 5hrs gameplay only.

6. linktoinsanity

Underboss

I'd echo Hangtime and suggest going for Crysis over Crysis Warhead if you only want one. Much longer game. though I'd recommend getting the two-pack...

7. Mr.Nick

Wise Guy

Although if you interested in on line play a lot, perhaps Warhead as it comes with Wars, which I would say more people play it to Crysis multi-player? Or am I incorrect in saying that?

8. matt0r

Hitman

Crysis and warhead are both good imo. Warhead was too short, but it didnt have the alien ship levels either.

9. Goldfingers

Wise Guy

warhead. It's short but oh so sweet. Crysis original drags on a bit, and gets a bit silly towards the end.

Still no idea why you are against getting the double pack.