What TV shows are you currently watching

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Yeah its on my watchlist, no idea if its any good or not though.

Also interested in Outer Banks too, Anyone seen it? Its it worth watching?

Soldato
I watched the trailer for Outer Banks and it looked interesting (I thought it was a film initially)

Watched the first episode and it was ok. Tried watching the second and just couldn't really get into it so turned it off after maybe 15 mins. To be fair I was probably just in a restless mood at the time but it wasn't grabbing my attention.

I have been watching Run on nowtv though and that seems intriguing so far.

Soldato
Yeah I'm not sure about it, looks like something my other half would like more than I.
To be honest if it was a film I probably would have watched it but as it's a tv series I wasn't all that fussed. It felt like it was maybe for a slightly younger audience (I'm only 35 but I felt a bit 'old' for it :o)

Am a huge Grey's Anatomy fan and they're now doing cross over episodes with Station 19. Nowtv took the show off but luckily found season 1 and 2 on Amazon prime so am currently making my way through that. Up to season 2 episode 6 I think now

Associate
Started to watch season 1 of Bosch earlier this week and it is a really good show. Love the books and I think the show does a really good work with them. Titus is a great choice to be Bosch. Am at the end of season 2 now and really looking forward to the rest of the seasons.

Soldato
Started to watch season 1 of Bosch earlier this week and it is a really good show. Love the books and I think the show does a really good work with them. Titus is a great choice to be Bosch. Am at the end of season 2 now and really looking forward to the rest of the seasons.

Bosch is one of my favourite shows ever, if not my favourite, and I’ve only just started reading the books.

I really like the relationship between Bosch and Maddie. There’s not a main/regular character I don’t like either which, for me, is unusual.

Soldato
Watched 6 or 7 episodes of Upload on Amazon. It’s not groundbreaking but it’s an easy watch with some quite funny bits. It’s very similar feel to ‘The good place’ so if you like that you’ll probably enjoy this too

Caporegime
Still watching Devs. I wasn't sure if I was going to carry on with it or not, but after watching the rest of episode 2 - which I thought was rather good, I think I might end up seeing this through. :)

Soldato
Still watching Devs. I wasn't sure if I was going to carry on with it or not, but after watching the rest of episode 2 - which I thought was rather good, I think I might end up seeing this through. :)

Quite enjoying Devs, might watch the last two eps this weekend. Some of the soundtrack is annoying though.

Back
Top Bottom