What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Binge watched all of Little Birds on sky yesterday. It was described as an erotic drama, there were some ooh err bits but I'd say there are shows that fall under the bracket a lot more than this does :D

I did enjoy it and it kept my interest enough for the 45 minutes (hence why I watched it all :o) but there are only 6 episodes so I hope they do release a second series.

Associate
I got Prime for a delivery after not having it a year or so, so finally caught up with the Walking Dead Season 8 up to a couple of episodes in Season 9. All while working so not paying huge amounts of attention.

I'm still enjoying it overall, but it's basically turned into a comedy show with a few highly watchable actors keeping it going. Jeffrey Dean Morgan could read the phone book out loud and still be super entertaining. The mullet guy gets some good lines to match his quirky acting style and Rick keeps me entertained with his 1000 yard stare and deep acting moments when he thinks about how much he hates Negan, only to completely screw up every single time he gets the upper hand in totally comical and unbelievable fashion.

In the meantime we've got a 60 year old woman acting like Rambo that never runs out of bullets and an emo 50 year old trying to do his best gravelly badass voice on a motorbike that never runs out of fuel.

I read most of the comics too so I know how bad they screwed certain things up, but it's still watchable to me, guaranteed at least a few laughs per episode.

Soldato
Has anyone watched 'Wanted'? Netflix just recommended it to me and I see it's 7.7 on IMDb, which is quite a good sign.
Watched it all a few months ago and its very watchable. Another show with strong female lead role. It's slightly far fetched at times but retains a charm with its two main characters juxtaposed nicely. There's nothing particularly original but it didn't stop me consuming it all over a week or so.

Soldato
Watching "Method" on Netflix. Fat thumbs up from the Mrs and I.

If one of the lead characters looks familiar and you've watch DayWatch or NighWatch.. it's the same guy that plays Anton.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone here seen Aquarius? Want something to fill my Mindhunter void.

Been on my netflix watch list for ages, however have held off as believe it got cancelled abruptly, I hate watching shows without closure.

Soldato
Isn't it and I think it's handled pretty well as it can be a hard topic to balance well on TV. Still waiting on season 3 :(. And if you watch The Boys - you'll recognise Frenchie, who's Boaz (I think) on Fauda.
I knew I recognized him from somewhere! One thing's for sure, it's a very stressful existence for both sides.

Soldato
Line of Duty

On the first season, wow, it's brilliant.

Starts brilliantly for a season for two but then descends into ludicrous convenient story telling.

Haunting of House Hill 7.5/10.

Great story and proper creepy :)

Some of the best horror for a long time, either on TV or movie, well thought out, believable characters, hardly any pathetic jump scares and one of the best one shot style episodes ever made in a TV show.

Associate
Haunting of Hill House 7.5/10.

Great story and proper creepy :)

I really enjoyed Hill House, a proper old school ghost story and creepy as it should be. :)

Finished Breaking Bad and can see the cult appeal 10 years on - Loved it! Debating on watching El Camino tonight.

Better Call Saul beckons, although another 5 season series. Might take a break from the BB universe and try something different and then try Saul.

Back
Top Bottom