What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Thanks for killing it for me, I doubt I'll bother continuing now.

Nah I'll still carry on :)

Ha ha...don't be swayed by random internet user :)

It's brilliantly acted throughout, just the stories become more and more implausible and silly as it gets deeper in, it's also ridiculously forumalaic. That said i've enjoyed all the seasons and look forward to more eye rolling in season 6.

Line of Duty is still better than a lot of stuff out there!

True but that's more testament to how poor a lot of shows are, not necessarily how good Line of Duty is ;)

Some of the season endings are scooby doo level, dramatic pause, jump the shark, unmask "I would have got away with it if not for you meddling detectives"

Soldato
Finished Father Ted - still awesome
Finished Spaced - still awesome

Future Man - half way through S1, some laughs and some awks scenes when watching with your teenage kids :)

Dark S3 - to start.

Just started Future Man. Some hilarious bits and as you saw some weird awkward bits. Can't decide how it'll end up. Have you watched much more of it?

Permabanned
Just started Future Man. Some hilarious bits and as you saw some weird awkward bits. Can't decide how it'll end up. Have you watched much more of it?

S1 is great, S2 is ok, S3 is better than S2. Overall its quite a nice tonic to the endless dreary and humourless drama we often see. :p We were sad to see it end but I think it did everything it needed to. :)

Associate
The Politician S2 - finished this and enjoyed it a lot. The ramping up of Bette Midler's part made a huge difference over S1.
Hanna S2 - reallllly struggling with this after an excellent first season. I don't give af about mopey teenagers stuck in a boarding school but that's what this season is.
Scrubs S1 - a rewatch from the start to cheer me up after each episode of Hanna.

Consigliere
I am watching Spooks. :o

Easy to watch, quite exciting...i told a few mates and they said it is something their parents would watch. :(

On Season 3 episode 9...think there are 87 episodes in total.

Back
Top Bottom