What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Just started Ratched on Netflix. Originally when I saw it on the coming soon part of the app, I disregarded it but then I saw the trailer on the homepage and it piqued my interest.

Has a certain AHS feel to it. First episode has definitely left some questions about Ratched's true character and her intentions. Seems promising :)

Associate
New season of Archer is back! 2 episodes available.

Watched the first one and FINALLY we are back to present time and out of the coma (unless ofc this is ANOTHER coma dream :))

I thought the first episode was a good, strong start, especially compared to the lat 2 or 3 season which were pretty much garbage - let's see.

However, after watching too much Bobs Burgers, that's all i can hear atm with Stirling :(

Was a struggle to get through the last season. Will add to the list to watch!

Soldato
Just started Ratched on Netflix. Originally when I saw it on the coming soon part of the app, I disregarded it but then I saw the trailer on the homepage and it piqued my interest.

Has a certain AHS feel to it. First episode has definitely left some questions about Ratched's true character and her intentions. Seems promising :)

Anyone else but Sarah Paulson as the lead and i'd probably watch it, it does look promising, she just gets my back up, don't really rate her acting at all.

Caporegime
Really enjoying The Fall (watching series 2 at the mo), and will look forward to taking a gander at Des very soon.

Last edited:
Soldato
Watching Spooks... A little late to the party but it's really good! About half way through now and whilst I still miss the original trio of Tom/Danny/Mrs Durrels the new lot are growing on me.

Soldato
Up to date with:

The Boys - latest episode was quality.
Archer - back on track so far with this season.
Raised by Wolves - not really much happening, but quite enjoying this.

Man of Honour

Thats the show about the nurse from the One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest film right? Been curious about whether its any good, so that sounds promising.

Soldato
Thats the show about the nurse from the One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest film right? Been curious about whether its any good, so that sounds promising.
Yes, that's the one. Finished it on Friday and thought it was really good :)

Started watching I Hate Suzie yesterday. Can't decide if I like it or not but I've carried on watching to see where it goes. I found the first couple of episodes I was cringing at the characters behaviour, she was coming across really scatty and awkward

Back
Top Bottom