What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
For All Mankind S1 Ep1 so I go a new work iphone and registered for a free 1 year trial of Apple TV. Only just got round to using it and have started with For All Mankind an alternative history sci fi series where the Soviets beat the Yanks to the moon. Only watched one episode but it was really nicely written, acted and produced. I'll definitely be watching more.

Soldato
For All Mankind S1 Ep1 so I go a new work iphone and registered for a free 1 year trial of Apple TV. Only just got round to using it and have started with For All Mankind an alternative history sci fi series where the Soviets beat the Yanks to the moon. Only watched one episode but it was really nicely written, acted and produced. I'll definitely be watching more.

We rather enjoyed this. Well worth a watch.

Soldato
Recently started The Boys and already onto season 2.

It's actually a great spin to your usual superhero films. These guys who are superheros are about as corrupt as you can be, all whilst portraying to be the worlds heroes.

Soldato
I'm almost at the end of season 1 of 'The Rookie' with Nathan Fillion. It's a little formulaic, basic and predictable, but it's also quite well done, so sticking with it.

Finished S2. It's so odd, the writing is so convenient and obvious at times, but at the same time it's generally quite well written. The characters do stupid things to help the story along too... but I still really enjoyed it.

I've started on 'New Amsterdam', four eps in and it seems quite good so far.

Soldato
Late to the party but I finally found my Amazon fire stick a few weeks ago and got a trial for Apple tv. I've been watching The Morning Show over the last few days and did struggle a little with it half way through, however, I've just finished the final episode and the last half especially was rather intense. I even shed a few tears. Will be interesting to see what happens in season 2

Soldato
Watching something on Amazon Prime Video this week on my work iPad, I was a little confused about a request to link it to Apple TV, but I accepted. I see when I go into Apple TV, it's a little like how I assume the new Google TV is, with shows from lots of other apps all showing there, Amazon, All 4, iPlayer. I didn't realise. I thought it was like Netflix, where you only get Netflix shows. Kind of interesting.

Soldato
So I just finished season 1 of For All Mankind, it's been really good 9/10 stuff for me. Other than the extraordinary premise it's been fairly sound technically. But the season finale was fairly contrived and technically dodgy although enjoyable. Looking forward to Season 2

Soldato
Tabula Rasa
Really good Dutch mystery, thriller horror.
Now this is far better than the hugely disappointing bly Manor.

Edit: just watched the last episode, some great twists in this. Highly recommended.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom