What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Subtitles are not a problem but the panning and zooms are getting frustrating.

maybe it's improved on recent series - don't remember a problem.
Spin/Braquo are other favourites and, need to dig out The bureau, which I'm hoping will be par with Spooks.

Soldato
Finished Extracurricular last night and I thought it was good.

I've seen a few Korean series recently and I have learned a few things about life in Korean schools. They have a hell of a lot of bullies. The boys, usually the lead character, are ******* pansies and the women are disproportionally hot.

Soldato
it's on sky soon - won't be watching it
Sky are advertising what seems to just be their re-showing of amazons' zerzerozero, itself a Savinio book,
but from the trailer looks doa .? just a usa produced fast-moving/cut derivative drug series, no sign of mokadelic either.

... it's no gommora

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Ahh, I watch on Plex, I have a feeling they have something that might auto find subs, hadn't thought of that. Thanks. (Got the idea having seen VLC has something that does this)
It does, you should be able to search for more subs, they pull then from open subtitles if memory serves...

Associate
Started on The Witcher with the Mrs. Both quite enjoying it although feel that they could have cut down the episode length by 10-15 minutes; this seems to be true for a lot of Netflix series in my opinion.

Soldato
How to get away with murder

We started this last week and just finished season 2, it’s gripping but also really crazy at times and I wonder what the writer’s were smoking with some of the story lines!
Yep, my missus just watched them all but I dipped in and out. (Did you recognise Wes from the Harry Potter films?)

Associate
Just finished zerozerozero last night really good show, and on the last episode of marcella season 3, I'm hooked. Haven't seen season 1 or 2 yet so might go back and watch them if there anything as good.

Soldato
Why did you watch Marcella from season 3? Lol. Definitely go back and watch them. I watched season 1 a while after it wss released and then didnt watch season 2 until i binged it all on Tuesday. I have maybe 2 or 3 episodes left of season 3

I tried carrying on with Riverdale but it's just a bit yawn at the moment :/

Has anyone watched The Teacher? I might get into that or perhaps finish I am a Killer first

Associate
Well now I have to admit I was watching Lorraine on this morning and Anna Friel was on, they showed a trailer and said that it was a standalone series not connected in any way to the first 2 so I went for it not thinking it would be as good as it was.

Soldato
Well now I have to admit I was watching Lorraine on this morning and Anna Friel was on, they showed a trailer and said that it was a standalone series not connected in any way to the first 2 so I went for it not thinking it would be as good as it was.
Haha :D it might not be a continuation but the first 2 seasons explain sort of what Marcella is like/how she got to be who she is in season 3

Soldato
Married at first sight Australia.

Yes, i know what you're going to say... And yes I really did put up the good fight for a few evenings but I'll be honest.. I'm now completely invested and looking forward to it each night.

Soldato
Married at first sight Australia.

Yes, i know what you're going to say... And yes I really did put up the good fight for a few evenings but I'll be honest.. I'm now completely invested and looking forward to it each night.
I enjoyed the UK ones years ago. Then wife started watching the aussie ones. Some are great episodes and then there are just boring ones that get along.

Some fitties in there too so it's good eye candy for me while we watch haha

Back
Top Bottom