What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Just started watching Breaking Bad that leaves people frothing at their mouths anytime it is mentioned, but it is boring as hell. Meth cooking teacher and the storyline just drags and drags on. If this is an attempt to character build then either the characters are rubbish as I am not bonding with anyone even though they show a climatic start at each episode.

Edit - Ep 6 Now that is what I'm talking about, finally some action

I didn't really enjoy season 1 of BB at all, like you I thought it was boring but I stuck with it and it gets absolutely fantastic from season 2 onwards. Well worth the grind of season 1 to get to the good stuff.

Permabanned
I didn't really enjoy season 1 of BB at all, like you I thought it was boring but I stuck with it and it gets absolutely fantastic from season 2 onwards. Well worth the grind of season 1 to get to the good stuff.

Just finished watching it all, I was contemplating buying it on BluRay and not watching it via an online streaming service but if it comes down cheap enough in the future I'll buy it just to have as a collection.

Anyway I'm glad I gave it a chance. I won't give any spoilers away or the story plot so if you haven't watching the seasons don't worry I won't give anything away.

The First Season up to the 6th episode I started to get bored to tears with but thankfully the storyline spiced up but then went a bit down again half way up-to Second season. However, after that it was brilliant and I can see the appeal of the show.

I would have loved if it finished at the end of Season 4 but I guess the producers had more to offer.

I did a Google search and saw that people wanted another season, I have no idea what they expect but the series lasted 5 years and imo should stay that way. Adding anything more would just ruin it and would end up like "Joey" a very unsuccessful spin-off.

Associate
Currently watching:
Jessica Jones - which started off slowly but is really building a head of steam now. It's almost as good as Daredevil. Almost.
Walking Dead (Watched up to Season 4)
The Fallen

Awaiting the next series of:
Daredevil (Giddily excited about this)
Gotham
Dark Matter
Indian Summers

Interested in watching:
Man in the High Castle
Arrow
Game of Thrones (Only seen the first series)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Masterchef Australia series 7 and Mr robot. almost finished both :(.

Need to catch up on The Hunt and man in the high castle looks worthy of a try.

Permabanned
Just finished watching it all, I was contemplating buying it on BluRay and not watching it via an online streaming service but if it comes down cheap enough in the future I'll buy it just to have as a collection.

Anyway I'm glad I gave it a chance. I won't give any spoilers away or the story plot so if you haven't watching the seasons don't worry I won't give anything away.

The First Season up to the 6th episode I started to get bored to tears with but thankfully the storyline spiced up but then went a bit down again half way up-to Second season. However, after that it was brilliant and I can see the appeal of the show.

I would have loved if it finished at the end of Season 4 but I guess the producers had more to offer.

I did a Google search and saw that people wanted another season, I have no idea what they expect but the series lasted 5 years and imo should stay that way. Adding anything more would just ruin it and would end up like "Joey" a very unsuccessful spin-off.

Finished watching "Better call Saul" 10/10

Even though technically this is a spin-off series I would not describe this as a spin-off. It is the pre-equal to Breaking Bad and every bit as good as it, as it brings other character's backgrounds and story into play.

I expect Season 2 will probably introduce Tuco and see how Mike rose into power a bit more.

Man of Honour
Started watching Izombie, think i'll give up though. It's not great.

Edit - stuck with it, it actually picks up half way through the series.

Last edited:
Soldato
Arrow
The Flash
Gotham
Supergirl
Da Vinci's Demons (just a couple of episodes left of season 3 then all done forever!)
Teen Wolf
Agents Of SHIELD
Agent Carter
Daredevil (just waiting for S2 to kick off)
Jessica Jones (almost as good as DD)
Sleepy Hollow
Archer (been told about this at work, so decided to give it a go and loving it so far! :D)
DC Legends Of Tomorrow (Starts in Jan 2016 and is a spin-off from both Arrow and The Flash)

Soldato
Currently watching:
Agents of Shield
Arrow
The Flash
Hawaii 5-O
Agent Carter (just started)
The Middle

Waiting on new series to start/restart:
Daredevil
Person of Interest
Game of Thrones
Legends of Tomorrow (when it starts)

On my to watch list:
Jessica Jones
Gotham (still 50/50 on whether I'll bother)
Archer
CSI (never watched any of CSI franchise but definitely my thing but more than enough to watch)

Series I gave up on but may finish one day:
Fringe (somewhere in season 4 I gave up)
Sons of Anarchy (somewhere in season 7 I just got bored of it)
Two and a Half Men (middle of the penultimate season I got bored)
Better Call Saul (about 5 or so episodes in I realised I had much better things to watch)
TNG (second time on full re-watch but didn't have the time to get to the last two seasons)

Soldato
Just started watching Blindspot on Sky Living, so far so good.

On episode 3 of The Frankenstein Chronicles, but not sure if I'll stick with it for much longer as it doesn't feel like its going anywhere.

On series 1 episode 20 of Fringe....why didn't I watch this when it first came out?

Back
Top Bottom