What was that game?

Associate
dokko said:
Here's one for you.

A game i got on a PC cover, demo disc, probably about 1994-96, its was a point n click adventure style game, and at the start you were in a room, infront of your computer, you clicked it and got sucked into a fantasy world.

Anyone got any idea what this game was?

That was Another World, which is supposed to be being updated by the original programmer I think.

Permabanned
Putty said:
That was Another World, which is supposed to be being updated by the original programmer I think.

Another World wasn't point and click. It was more arcadish. I think my answer (Companions of Xanth) is the one he is thinking of.

Soldato
Putty said:

It has been updated and is available to download. Deom gives you a bit free and then pay 7 euros for the rest of the game, not done it yet.

I was also thinking that the OP meant Alan Wake - not heard much about that game for a while, maybe something new will come out in E3 next week.

Associate
That Project Offset does look very nice indeed, shame my PC won't be able to run/handle it at all! It looks a bit like Oblivion, but better, with more, including multiplayer!

Soldato
Quantic said:
Another World wasn't point and click. It was more arcadish. I think my answer (Companions of Xanth) is the one he is thinking of.

There's a chance your right!

I'm DLing it now and will elt you know.

Checked a walkthro, sounded familiar, seen a pic of the computer, it could be it!!!

Soldato
dokko said:
Here's one for you.

A game i got on a PC cover, demo disc, probably about 1994-96, its was a point n click adventure style game, and at the start you were in a room, infront of your computer, you clicked it and got sucked into a fantasy world.

Anyone got any idea what this game was?

Ultima :)

Back
Top Bottom