What was the first game you ever played?

Associate
I bought Space Invaders for my ZX81, the W's and M's turned into * momentarily when you shot them. Took ages to load from cassette. I vaguely remember a game called Breakout where shot the wall away.

Side note, my Mum borrowed an Apple II from the Open university in the school holidays, I absent mindedly flicked the PS to 110V and it went bang!

Associate
Some early grandstand console that had light guns with it, then a atari 2600 with tennis I think I was young back then in the early 80's.

Wasn't that into video games back then would rather play outside (can you imagine that lol) until I got a mega drive in 91 or 92 ish then video games took over my life lol.

Soldato
I remember playing James Pond at my cousin's house when I was young, then I got a master system with Alex the Kidd in miracle world built into it. Still gives me nostalgia playing that.

The first desktop game (that I also spent the most time on) was CS 1.6.

Associate
I remember playing James Pond at my cousin's house when I was young, then I got a master system with Alex the Kidd in miracle world built into it. Still gives me nostalgia playing that.

The first desktop game (that I also spent the most time on) was CS 1.6.
I used to love James pond. Lol. There was also robo cod.

Soldato
first proper game i played was deus ex invisible war back in 2003, before that i use to watch my sister play sonic on her saga mega-drive way back in the day, after invisible war i moved on the doom 3 when i had nvidia fx 5200 gpu, those were the days :)

Associate
First ever game I played was tennis on the Binatone Colour Tv Game Mk6, around 1976/77.

First 'proper' game (joystick and keyboard use) was Star Raiders on the Atari 400.

Neither of those systems belonged to me though. My first game which I owned was on the Vic 20 - Arcadia.

Soldato
Probably Boulder Dash on my Dad's Tandy 1000.

I loved playing that game, right up until I touched the read area on the floppy disk, rendering it unusable :(

Back
Top Bottom