What work would you do in your ideal life

Caporegime
[TW]Fox;15997486 said:
If you think you'll get a 5 figure salary as an MP you are very much mistaken.

True, it's more like 6 figures plus perks.

You can't run two households on a salary of 60k a year.

MPs don't run two households. They run one household and one London property (which they don't actually need in the first place). Historically, MPs have chosen to run expensive London properties because they know that the taxpayer is footing most of the bill. If they choose to run an expensive London property and decide later that they can't afford it, that's their problem not mine.

Soldato
Traffic Cop :)

I keep saying to myself if I get off my arse and loose the weight I could probably get into the Police now with the experience i've gained with the Ambulance Service.. but i'm quite content being middle management (for the moment anyway!!!)

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
[TW]Fox;15998502 said:
Errr hang on I've just noticed Malc said 5 figure salary.

What? Why would you say that? Even minimum wage is a 5 figure salary. I assumed he said 6 figures because anything else would be daft.

You are in such a hurry to Quote me these days you make mistakes.

Yes, if you stopped ranting so much you would have seen robbie setting our little argument straight! :p

(I also assumed the same)

He follows me round like a sick dog quoting Every single thing I say, He'll get a Life of his Own one day.

Man of Honour
Restaurant owner if I had the capital to start it.

And if I won a few million.
Start a company taking the looks of classic American cars and making modern versions (carbon fibre body work, aluminium chassis, Independent suspension, fuel injected computer controlled monster big block engines). Although not sure it would ever be a profitable business, hence the need for no worry monies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom