What would you consider cheating??

Associate
So, you had a rough patch and I guess he didn't weant to talk to his immediate mates about it. So, somehow, he got in touch with a female 700 miles away, who he could open up to. She may have thought more of it, but he sorted himself out, cut contact and you're still his number one lady.

Who here never flirts with work colleagues. Honestly.

The txt message you offer depends on the context. Like I've said, I write similar emails and think nothing of it. I have a partner and little boy. It depends on what you read into it?

I think the 2 of you need to sit down, and talk to each other and LISTEN. Do not spin what he says round and let each other finish. Countless times I've tried to talk to my partner, and she'll go off on one, on some random tract, and I just give up and wonder off somewhere.

I do understand where you're coming from though. Good luck.

Hitman
Permabanned
I wouldn't class it as cheating, but I would take it as a cause to look into the relationship. After 6 years, he knows you well enough to know exactly how you would react to him flirting with someone else, and that is really over the top. You need to reach some form of compromise - if he wants to still speak to this girl, then cut it down and keep it friendly, not flirty, and you both need to look at your relationship.

Associate
OP
he said it was a mistake and that he couldnt tell me about her because of how it started even though they were friends now as he knew it would upset me.

and we are working with our relationship, guess he got his 7 year itch a year earlier...

Don
if there's constant contact to another person that is seen a little more than just being friendly (some people text each other a lot everyday and don't think anything of it) then ditch your partner if it can't be worked out

if there's the odd message from an old friend with a kiss on it or whatever, 90% of the time its just harmless tbh, heck half my boy mates send kisses to me even! and they're hella not gay!

Back
Top Bottom