1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What you think, feedback please

Discussion in 'HTML, Graphics & Programming' started by uk_viper, 13 Apr 2006.

1. uk_viper

Mobster

right just done a site for the clan that im in it may seem a little basic in some places, if you have any ideas of what i could add to it let me know, the downloads section is not ready yet so don't worry about that, and the application needs the style added to it properly, checked and it works in IE and FireFox, so can i request some feedback please,

http://vbdh.co.uk

2. iCraig

PermaBanned

Why do you have [x] before each menu item? :confused:

The text is very small and hard to read, not light enough IMO. The red rollover also doesn't match the site.

3. Scam

Capodecina

Ouch. Grey on grey makes my eyes hurt. :( As said, the text is very small and very hard to read. The link rollovers dont work in FF either, and as said the red is a bit odd (in IE). It's not bad, but needs some touching up.

As for the tables layout... well i wont go into that :p

4. iCraig

PermaBanned

Yeah, I didn't want to comment on the mark-up as its a template, which is bad enough. :p

5. uk_viper

Mobster

sorry forgot to add it was a template, was from clantemplates.com, we had phpnuke running before, but the amount of problems we had with that was unbeleiveable,

6. suarve

Mobster

eurgh! i can hardly see anything, too dark mate.