What's in your Garage (Big Tool Warning!)

Soldato
Originally:

main.php

Now:

main.php

The window to the left in the first pic is the one ahead of the camera in the other pic.

The garage has been split in half, with half being used by me and my bro for just generally hanging about in, the front half houses dad's bike and the lawnmower (tools etc are all in the shed).

Unfortuantely I can't actually get in the garage at the min to take a pic without lifting the door from the front as the rear door is blocked by all the kitchen units which are in there while the kitchen is refurbished. Will update post with a photo of piled up kitchen units (fun) and shed tomorrow.

Associate
I cant wait to get a garage where i can properly store tools

The state of my tool boxs atm :(

mum just sticks all her left over house diy stuff in em :( (hinges, screws, plugs, door handles :()

Soldato
Serj said:
True, just need a small bar with a couple of taps in the corner and we'd be set :D

Not got beer on tap, altho there is a beer fridge in the other corner with a few bottles of spirits on optics. To shortly be complimented by a wine cooler in the kitchen next door :)

Soldato
You're not getting a picture of my garage. It's a total disaster pit that I won't even show to family. I'm embarassed by the state of it, but it's been too hot to do anything about it lately.

After I clean it up maybe, but definately not right now.......

Soldato
In the garage - a car, engine, box, MIG, Oxy torch, 3 shelves of tools, 4 axle stand, 2 trolleyjacks, loads of other random bits (rads, header tanks, manifolds).....in the stable - engine, box, rear axle, subframe, another axle, steering rack, load of old lawnmowers :D

Oh and a 1 ton engine crane. And a pallet lift. And another trolley jack :)

Soldato
DanTheMan said:
You remind me of my uncle :eek:. He's a retired engineer with a hefty pension and spend around £100~200 a month on NAILS. BLOODY NAILS.

All he does with the buggers is keep them in jars too. WHY? :mad:

Haha, thats my dad's bit of the garages, there's a lot of different stuff in those!

My mum is caffiene intolerant, and so used to drink 'Lift' drink in the morning. my dad kept the jars and put stuff in them :cool:

Zip

Zip

Soldato
-westy- said:
Haha, thats my dad's bit of the garages, there's a lot of different stuff in those!

My mum is caffiene intolerant, and so used to drink 'Lift' drink in the morning. my dad kept the jars and put stuff in them :cool:

What happens if you are caffeine intolerance and you drink caffeine? Do you get all hyper? :confused:

Zip

Zip

Soldato
-westy- said:
She gets a massive migraine, and is normally out for a couple of days. She used to be able to eat white chocolate, but not any more :(

Theres caffeine in White chocolate :eek:

Thank god im not caffeine intolerant, it sounds arwful :(

Back
Top Bottom