whats my door worth?

Soldato
Sequoia said:
Or better yet, a steel door with wooden fascia. Anyone trying to kick in a good steel door is more likely to break their foot than the door. :D
or coat it in that powder that explodes when you kick it

Wise Guy
Permabanned
VeNT said:
or coat it in that powder that explodes when you kick it
So you end up with a dead burglar/vandal, and a pile of rubble where your home used to be? Not sure that counts as a result, VeNT. :D

Soldato
Sequoia said:
So you end up with a dead burglar/vandal, and a pile of rubble where your home used to be? Not sure that counts as a result, VeNT. :D
works for me,

just put that someone nuked your house from orbit on the insurance sheet

Soldato
Sequoia said:
I think I'll settle for breaking the burglar's foot with my door. Less paperwork.
maybe some some of pressure sensor in the door so when kicked a trap door opens to THE SCORPION PIT!

thus eliminating the need for paperwork.

Associate
Put a large button outside your house like this
dontpress21db.jpg

that game was good fun.

Permabanned
I have to head to B&Q shortly but I would think you could fit the door yourself and would be looking at about £100, it is not the most expensive or robust looking of doors.

By way of comparison internal doors are £12 and up, fire doors start at around £40.

I'll have a gander in B&Q.

Aod

Aod

Soldato
don't really see the sense in have a door with the internals being made out of foam.

Fire risk and easy to break through.

<Edit: eep, not foam, polystyrene. my mistake>

Soldato
Mohinder said:
By law it might be that they all have to pay but I'd be getting my share of it from the pillock who kicked it in.

Definitely, there's no way I would be paying to fix or replace a door that a housemate kicked in.

Suspended
OP
singist said:
Say goodbye to your deposit; and you have any sense, say goodbye to the **** who did it too.

we said goodbye to that ages ago. :rolleyes:

holes in all doors, mates door has fallen off (and been hung back on) i tried to tactically de-ice the fridge with a knife, then hit a pipe and it sprayed me in the face. (thread on the outside fridge a while ago) and a few handles have been snapped off windows

a note on the fridge thats outside. It hasnt been moved so the milk may look a 'nice' darker shape of purple now. dread to think what the turkey breasts look like :eek: around 8months and counting

Back
Top Bottom