Whats the best bargain you have had off The Bay ?

Associate
Paid £600 for some kwikstage system scaffolding from a breakers yard.Pick up/delivery costs were £500 with hamblion transport in Colchester.
There was roughly 12 grands worth in 2nd hand prices,bargain :D

Man of Honour
i managed to get an amazing limited edition hand painted mr T ceramic plate for an insainely small sum.....

oh and managed to get a copy of neo geo pocket sonic for about 1/10 the normal second hand price as the guy had totally mis placed and spelt the auction :D

Soldato
An MR2 gearbox I won for £1.99

After I won the auction the guy mentioned he had a load of other parts I could help myself to 'cos anything I didn't take would be dumped.

Ended up collecting:
Gearbox
Pair of driveshafts
Pair of full headlight assemblies with motors
ECU
Bootlid
Couple of other little panels

I gave him a fiver in the end though as I couldn't bring myself to take that lot away for 2 quid :p

Permabanned
A set of wheels and a pair of tyres that cost nearly a grand for £155.

A dual PIII Server for £90...Which I sold the SCSI kit from for £200.

*n

Associate
i sold my swg jedi accout for £400 .felt quite sorry for the buyer when SOl changed the game 6 months later allowing all player to get a jedi toon with no work .

Soldato
Wytron dvd copy box with a pionner 108 in it, he had a buy it now price of £40 as the liteon reader didn't work, Put a £14 sony in it and job done! worth about £100-£120

Associate
bought 2 music CD's that i could only find in the US for load of $$$. £2.98 for the pair delivered.

Found an old power lead in a cupboard, seemed to be from a 16mm film projector. sold for £48.

cool.

Back
Top Bottom