What's the best game intro you have ever seen(best looking)?

Associate
ZG002 said:
Has got to be Soul Blade on the ps :) loved that intro.. cant find a video tho :(

FF intro/cut scences are always amazing :)

this man speaks the truth, i remember ripping the music and video so i could watch it over and over really got me excited every time...ahhh taki? lol

Associate
I can't believe more people haven't said Diablo 2.

Blizzard have always done great intros but D2 has to be the best of them; I was mighty impressed at the time, relatively more so than with the WoW one. In fact, all the FMV sequences in D2 are great and really told the story well.

Soldato
Half-Life 1 and one of the first Mech Warrior games made me fart with excitement. Other than that, I think mostly it was 3d tech demos and amazing Bryce scenes from back in the day that wowed me the most.

I wish www.3dfiles.com would come back :(

Oh, and I have to agree with all the Psygnosis stuff people are saying, I met someone who used to be part of the Psygnosis team and actually :o felt a little star struck lol. Shadow of the beast rocked, I used to phone their helpline up and ask lots of questions, cost my parents a fortune. :p

Last edited:
Associate
hate the game itself as its NOT remotely like the boardgame rules.... :rolleyes:

but the best intro is Warhammer 40k - Dawn Of War....quality.... :p

cheers :)

P.S

A token mention has to go to Street Fighter 2 TURBO....when the credits flash accross the screen and the music comes on....not great graphics but gets the blood pumping.... :)

cheers :)

Permabanned
Lashout_UK said:
Total Annhilation!

total-annihilation.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSB-Rk1sYZw

the one and only.

Soldato
Its Shadow of the Beast 2.
Oh and Thunderhawk on the Amiga was pretty funky as well.

You could say Operation wolf's commando rip off intro was quite cool as well.

Back
Top Bottom