Whats the best PSU these days/

Soldato
I wouldn't bother with EVGA these days. Their Latest G5 units are (I think) made by FSP. Their earlier G2 units were made by Superflower, that's why they were so good.

Only thing that lets that unit down is the length of Warranty, 7 Years. Seasonic Focus are 10 years, Prime models are 12 years. Corsair RM series models & upwards are also 10 years. Phanteks revolt series are 12 years.

Buy any of the above makes with confidence.

Last edited:
Associate
Ive been a fan of EVGA PSU for years. Used to swear by them, now im struggling to find any stock at a decent price. Im looking for 2 x 650-750w golf or platinium.
Was looking at https://www.overclockers.co.uk/supe...old-modular-power-supply-black-ca-060-sf.html
both will be 5600x CPU , one with a 5700xt and other will be 2060s or above.

superflower make some of the evga psu's...check here http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/PSUReviewDatabase.html and check reviews for newer psu's to see who the manufacturer is as they usually say who it is.
i have the superflower leadex 3 850w and its a solid psu not very loud either. superflower are a very good manufacturer of psu's but yeh they could do with upping the warranty lengths :p also seasonic is good and they make other branded ones too like the phanteks as mentioned.

Soldato
I wouldn't bother with EVGA these days. Their Latest G5 units are (I think) made by FSP. Their earlier G2 units were made by Superflower, that's why they were so good.

Only thing that lets that unit down is the length of Warranty, 7 Years. Seasonic Focus/Prime models are 10 years. Corsair RM series models & upwards are also 10 years. Phanteks revolt series are 12 years.

Buy any of the above makes with confidence.

The Prime's are 12 years, the one I bought last year is 12, and according to the website so are the current ones.

Back
Top Bottom