Associate
Out of the x570 AORUS elite and the x570 gaming pro carbon wifi what is the better motherboard overall in performance and reliability, I don’t plan to overclock just wanted to know what one too choose

Soldato
Hi welcome

Out of those two the Aorus Elite is much better, but if you want wifi then the X570 Tomahawk is one of the best boards at it's price point. If you don't need wifi then there are cheaper B550 options like the B550 Aorus Elite or B550-A PRO etc.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £230.45 (includes shipping: £10.50)​

Associate
OP
ok brill and on some mobos i seen in the description that some say they support lightning gen 4, up to speeds of 64/gb is that the same for all x570 mobos? even if it dosent say anuything about lightning for m2?

Soldato
ok brill and on some mobos i seen in the description that some say they support lightning gen 4, up to speeds of 64/gb is that the same for all x570 mobos? even if it dosent say anuything about lightning for m2?

Yes all B550/X570 support Gen 4 SSD's but they are not really worth the money if you are doing things like gaming. They are only really beneficial if moving large amounts of data around. So something like a WD Blue SN550 which is a Gen 3 would do just fine for a gaming/general usage pc.

Back
Top Bottom