What's the biggest animal you could fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
MookJong said:
Excellent thread :D

I like to challenge this guy to a gentlemans boxing match, Queesnbury rules

expobostock08.jpg

He'd own you, look up primate strength :D

Biggest i've tackled thus far was a fairly vicous alsation dog that belonged to a mate, did'nt know me yet and went for me, i had to defend myself so kicked and boxed it, i eventually knocked it out with a good right blow. My jeans did'nt make it out too well though and i almost had to take my mate on afterwards as he wanted to deck me too.

Soldato
I once saw a home made video of a hunter in the USA who put dear scent on him to attract a male dear and he had one of those whistles that make dear sounds. I think he intended on wrestling the dear with his bear hands to show off to his hunter friends. When a male dear came it destroyed him and I mean DESTROYED him. He was down with one kick and the dear stmaped the **** out of him then started ramming him with its horns. Dears are very, very fast and powerful when they start. The guy did survive - just. All along while the dear is battering him his wife just keeps on filiming him lol.

As for the guy who thinks he'd kill a lion LMFAO. Have you ever seen the size of a Lion?

Soldato
I don't know about what animal I could defeat but I did punch an emu unconcious a few years back. I was visiting my Mum who was working at a wildlife park when a kid dropped her doll into the emu enclosure. I went in to get it back and this emu just rushed at me and kicked me with it feet. The thing's claws tore some big gashes in my legs so retaliated. Result, one downed emu and a bleeding teenager. Thanks God it wasn't filmed.

C.

Mat

Mat

Soldato
iCraig said:
Were pussies.

Is that "we are pussies" or OMG WERE-PUSSIES... FLEE!!!

A friend of mine punched a horse in the snout once after it nudged him over a fence (he was bending down working on said fence and the horse came up behind him, stuck his nose uder mates bum and lifted him over :p ), said it was like hitting a wet cabbage... the horse just snorted and walked away.

Associate
Mat said:
Is that "we are pussies" or OMG WERE-PUSSIES... FLEE!!!
yeh, i could take a were-pussy.

i OWN flies all the time. one flick, and there gone. same as my sisters ex boyfriend really :) didnt even have to touch him and i got rid of him. what a goon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom