WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE!?

Soldato
OP
look in the cooling section thread about fans, and a graphics card thread...im not trying to cause trouble here just drawing attention to an issue that is making life hard for people who were just like you guys when you started out modding and upgrading :(

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Sorry mate but you are very wrong.
I would take a chill pill if i was you. I can say i personally go out of my way to welcome noobs and try my best to answer any questions i can.
Odviously all of us can only post advice if we are confident and knowledgable on that subject.
Don't take it so personal as there are plenty of people here more than willing to help anyone who asks in a polite way.

Soldato
I found this place very useful, and extremely helpful when I first arrived. If you have a look at my join date compared to my first post date, you'll see I spent a considerable amount of time reading the forum, before asking any questions.
You just have to be patient. People here don't ignore newbies for sport, it's just that you need to wait for a person with the knowledge to answer your question to spot your post. An hour is nothing to wait. Try a day, then bump it.

Associate
/hops on soap box
*ahem*
Nah dudes tis all good 'ere! I had a few probs and Q's on my recent and first rig build. Asked a few questions (some really noobish) and only one went unanswered... im guessing that one was as nobody had what i was on about.

Gotta say i've learnt shed loads from being on here, even just over a month or so. Full respect to you guys who help those that dont have the knowledge out!

/Gets off said soap box.... twists ankle
*damit*

Soldato
david.n.c said:
im just trying to draw attention to the fact there are a lot of newbies on here who are new to modding and dnot want to wreck their systems and questions dont get answered a lot...they just get ignored. i personally have had 3 of about 5 or 6 ignored and it hard when all your doing is looking for some help....cant anyone appreciate that? :confused:

The thing is, you don't have some god given right to expect help whenever you need it from people here, no-one get's paid to answer other's questions. If you get ignored, tough, just accept that people may not be interested, starting a whole shouty thread about it is childish.

Associate
david.n.c said:
NOBODY ANSWERS QUESTIONS THAT NEWBIES OR THOSE WHO ARENT THAT REGULAR ASK.....ITS JUST PEOPLE IN THERE LITTLE GROUPS ANSWERING EACH OTHERS QUESTIONS! FORUMS ARE THERE TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE TOO! :mad: :mad:
What are you talking about? this is one of the most friendly forums i know of, if you ask a question and is fairly hard to understand what you want answering, yes it might get viewed and ignored, but 9/10 times people do the best to answer your questions, so please dont start coming here and saying bad things about this forum when you have only been here a short time.

Man of Honour
Many, Many of the questions especially the ones about GPU coolers, fans and graphics cards need'nt even be posted in the first place. Many things can be found out from a quick and simple search, unless you have a specific problem of course. Things like what's the best case fan or gpu cooler gets asked all the time and all they need do is search the forums. It's not difficult.

Back
Top Bottom