Whats your stress release?

Soldato
Zip said:
We all have our own little was of releasing stress.
I find driving is stress relieving and a few other things
So whats your stress release?
I find a good solid workout helps relieving stress, or some counter strike source. :)

Associate
Driving or going fishing (if I have a day free) Nothing like leaveing your phone at home and sitting next to a lake for a day with a friend for relaxing.

Suspended
Mainly reading and listening to music. I also find that writing stuff in TeX is oddly relaxing - I have no idea why.

I'm getting more into shooting the more I go. I want to go again right now - if only I could afford it!

Soldato
im quite good at not getting stressed myself... although i might need a new wrist before im 25 ;) ;)

(jokes honest, this one will be good till at least 30) :D

i agree fps games do not help stress... the more i am stressed the worse my aim... and then when i miss an easy kill i get even worse, its a vicious cycle

listening to some music which you love is always good... or watching some comedy

Soldato
Reading is an escape for me more than a stress release. Put the book down and the stress comes back like a wave, but it buys me a few minutes/hours respite while I read.

Taking my horse for a good blat is the best stress release, although it can be a bit stressful in itself sometimes....will I get to the end of the track in one piece or will he perform some mid-gallop gymnastic maneouvres and bury me in a hedge at high speed? All part of the fun I guess.

Soldato
Pebbles said:
Taking my horse for a good blat is the best stress release, although it can be a bit stressful in itself sometimes....will I get to the end of the track in one piece or will he perform some mid-gallop gymnastic maneouvres and bury me in a hedge at high speed? All part of the fun I guess.

And my girlfriend wonders why I don't want to go hoss-riding :eek:

At least on my mountain bike I crash on my terms! :D

Back
Top Bottom