1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whatsapp group chat - SJW's strike again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by terley, 3 May 2018.

1. Cuchulain

Sgarrista

As most of them are dead I'm going go with yes.

2. Narj

Capodecina

Fact is that you have to be very careful these days with Social Media or these kinds of apps. I've personally had a lot of grief with it.

It's pretty amazing some of the stuff people forward around "for a laugh" now as well. I like dark humour myself but videos of people getting executed/killed are a step too far. As was mentioned before, it's like a competition to see who can shock the most and I honestly believe most people sending this stuff actually don't like/agree with it.

I now have a basic, "dumb" phone. :D It's nice not having notifications going off every 5 minutes and I'm sleeping better now as I don't feel the need to "catch up" anymore before bedtime.

Last edited: 15 May 2018
  3. Wang Computer

Wise Guy

4. Tefal

Capo Crimine

Same as keyboard warriors fighting the valiant fight from thier moms basements are not a bad thing?

5. dowie

Capo Crimine

it isn't necessarily, but that often isn't what the "social justice warriors" are pursuing

likewise some feminists claim that it just means "equality", I think most people don't have an issue with that, but in reality lots of actual "feminists" aren't really interested in "equality"

6. VincentHanna

Capodecina

Isn't that cliche dead yet?

We don't even really have basements in this country.

7. Daftbrown

Wise Guy

8. Skunkworks

Soldato

Because it’s not about justice for the downtrodden, it’s about hatred and resentment for everyone else. Leftists love to cloak themselves in noble terms; tolerance, social justice, equality, equity, anti-fascist, diversity, inclusion etc. However, scratch below the surface and you’ll see a bunch of broken, hateful, dysfunctional failures that want to destroy a system they cannot compete in.

Judging them by their actions rather than name might be an idea. After all, I can just turn this around with “How is wanting Britain First a bad thing?

9. Hades

Caporegime

Spot on.

10. VincentHanna

Capodecina

Rubbish.

I run a business and am centre-left. Who am I wanting to destroy because I can't compete?

Of course it's a bad thing. All forms of political nationalism is bad. We live in a global economy.

11. Daftbrown

Wise Guy

As a self-proclaimed non-polarised person (in these parts that means neither a 'gammon' (new term to me but I like it) nor a 'SJW'), some of these later posts are (I presume unintentionally) hilarious.

Middle-class white people claiming oppression because society deems it in poor taste for them to be overtly racist is quite amusing. Well, frustrating really, but I prefer to look at life through a slightly 'absurdist' lens (helps prevent gammon symptoms) so I've got to laugh.

If it helps for perspective, I'm white, in my 30s and probably 'middle-class'.

And as I've said previously on one of the rare times I've bothered to comment in one of these righty v lefty GD threads (posted predominantly by the right), the only time that I read terms such as SJW, that snow term, lib-tard and virtue-signalling is in one of these threads. I am not subjected to any extreme left (or 'SJW') views except by the very people that proclaim them as pervasive and a threat. Some of you, the same minority that comment on all these threads, would do well to understand that your views are incredibly polarised and the only purpose these threads tend to serve is for you to angrily shake your fists in unison (perhaps with your face reddening - I wouldn't like to say) attacking the other pole, who are in fact also a minority.

Most of us, at neither pole, sit somewhere in the centre-ground and wonder what the hell is going on between the angry "oooohhhhh... why can't I just be overtly bigoted - there's no freedom of speech!?" people and the "hug-everybody-life-is-rainbows-and-unicorns" people. Both polarised, both nonsense. It's generally only the former that actually appear on these forums though, I am only subjected to the latter in articles that the former start threads about. That is what I hope to make you see. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't know about them.

12. mmj_uk

Capodecina

He's talking about the far/radical left really, they are a small minority within the left but they also have the loudest voices and widespread media support.

As far as businesses go Google etc advertise vacancies exclusively for minorities, that's just one of many ways the left persecute white majorities today. Minorities are 5-10% of the population but leftist dogma attacks anything less than a 50% quota and if the situation was reversed and 80% of employees were from minority backgrounds they wouldn't care one bit. They've basically turned racism on its head in my view but it's branded as affirmative action and made to sound positive. It's also causing a lot of the resentment we see today.

But EU nationalism is perfectly fine yes? you don't need block trade agreements like EU/NAFTA/TTIP that impose political rules and supranational authorities which subvert a countries sovereignty for countries to trade internationally. Afterall, we joined what is today the EU as a simple trade area all of the bureaucracy came in later when countries were already intertwined.

The left call the EU diverse and multicultural but in reality they're erasing existing cultures and turning every member state into a monoculture all identical to one another, it's basically nationalism at a continental level.

Last edited: 15 May 2018
  13. MikeTheNative

Sgarrista

White Males aged between 18-40 are one of the most persecuted groups in the world.

14. Mynight

Soldato

How so? :confused:

e: engrish

15. MikeTheNative

Sgarrista

It was a joke

16. VincentHanna

Capodecina

Some people genuinely believe this.

17. MikeTheNative

Sgarrista