When Bundles, Jokester & weescott did some clocking

Wise Guy
Soldato
Drazic said:
Us EP-UK boys do it there and then, along with sceen shots

You ***** boys are organised too, we on the other hand.........;)

Oh, and you need to have succesfully got something to boot before you can get screenies, lol.

Permabanned
Bundles said:
You ***** boys are organised too, we on the other hand.........;)

Oh, and you need to have succesfully got something to boot before you can get screenies, lol.

Got to be to beat te japs and yanks and when ya toying with some of the stuff we got there

LOL aww i'm sorry it was a bit harsh of my. RIP hardwear

Soldato
OP
Result!!! We haven't broken anything :eek:

I eventually got the head mounted after fighting with an over zelous application of seal string from the Gigabyte board for half an hour but not before Bundles took some pictures of the frosty head. He seemed strangly fixated and as soon as Jokester wasn't looking he powered up the 172w pelt that he fitted to a 120.1 :eek: He started to babble incoherently and kept mentioning something about the condensor in his fridge. I dread to think what he has in mind.

Tonight with a fresh install of XP etc.. I started clocking but only got up to 2.8Ghz on the X2 3800. I need to familiarise myself with the new DFI SLI-D mobo and maybe swap out the Geil One with OCZ VX.

Edit:

weescott-3ghz.JPG

More volts make no difference. Maybe time time to replace the 550w Antec. :(

Last edited:
Wise Guy
Soldato
weescott said:
Speed fan reports:

8c (fluctuates like mad)
46c
48c
2c
HDD 38c
40c

Ambient is 23c with windows open.
Condensor is -36c with fans on normal (tested)

No wonder you're having problems if your trying to cool your CPU with your condensor ya twonk, try slapping the evaperator onto it instead ;)

:D

Your CPU temp does seem to be high compared to your evap temp, i still don't think your getting a good contact with the chip, i would reckon you should be nudging -10 to -15c at idle. might be worth getting some arctic ceramique and applying it a shade thicker than you did the arctic alumina.

Last edited:
Permabanned
My conroe will get shown off in the next few days, i'm going to do shead laods of stuff all at once with this one

I say the bios is wrong and you could do with a better windows.

I got a lovely windows disc here for benching on

Associate
Drazic said:
My conroe will get shown off in the next few days, i'm going to do shead laods of stuff all at once with this one

I say the bios is wrong and you could do with a better windows.

I got a lovely windows disc here for benching on

*** bord/ram/cpu/video kard u got

Back
Top Bottom