When Bundles, Jokester & weescott did some clocking

Associate
weescott said:
No thread hijacks thank you :)

Getting closer to the WR:

weescott-3239.JPG

Edit: Arrrrgh. Got upto 3.39 which would be a new WR for a Toledo AFAIK and i couldn't get a screen grab.:mad:

nice, try to validate them. go to 3.3 then validate, then just inscrease 1 fsb and validate each time, once you reach you limit that way, clock you cpu and voltage right down, this will get you cpu to its lowest possible temps, then clock your voltage and cpu straight up in one go then validate it, do this as fast as you can, and it will give you the fastest chance.

i assume your using systool or clockgen with volts control?

Soldato
OP
I'm whacking the volts in the bios right up and booting into windows at 2.8 (24/7 speed) then using clockgen to get that final bit further.

Next I'm going to try putting an 80m Delta over the mosfets and see if that helps.:D

Wise Guy
Soldato
cokecan72 said:
bumpasaurus...roooooaaaarrrr!

any updates on this guys? :)

Holy thread revival batman!!!!!!!!!

Not really any progress yet so to speak, still waiting for working motherboards since Scott killed the last socket A mobbo :p

This WILL happen, just not sure when :p

Soldato
OP
OI Mr Screwdriver man!

As is happens I got the 325HTT < The max of the DFI board I have. Some people have had 330HTT but it's sketchy to say the least. Even with an 80mm Delta for cooling the Chipset. So. pending ANOTHER new mobo (Disclaimer - Bunldes was held back with Screwdriver in hand so this time it ISNT his fault) the clocking of the X2 is on hold.

Any update on the repair of the P4 board Bundles?

Wise Guy
Soldato
P4 board is at a sparky friends house, one of those round magnetic things with the wire wrapped around them (technical term, lol. help me out here please Jokester, lol) looks a little less than happy from one of the volt mods, so we're gonna see if replacing that helps.

Come on guys, we need a decent Socket A mobbo to thrash the weescotts out of!!!!!

Last edited:
Wise Guy
Soldato
weescott said:

You had to get the magic screwdriver into it somehow huh? :p

The blocks surface was sitting nicely at -21c with no load with that setup, so whatever gfx card we stick it on should fly :D

It's nuts to think that all that stuff is going to cool ONE gfx card :eek:

Back
Top Bottom