When did you kids develope "independence"?

Soldato
So far today our girl has charged the iphone (so she can play plants vs zombies), made her breakfast (and put her bowl by the sink!), bathed herself (washed, dried, dressed) and asked if she has to watch the wedding now or if she can watch it on iplayer later...

She's six, am i out of a job already? :eek:

Associate
Kids learn quick, real quick.
Although I don't have kids myself, my niece is a bright spark. Same age, 6 and she's so clever it's ridiculous.

She knows how to use the internet properly, the computer, my HTC to get on 'some online kids game', print things off, use the Blu-Ray player.
Wierd when you think, 'yesterday', they couldn't even walk.

Shame yours didn't wash her bowl though, I think something's missing ;)

Soldato
Nah I know a 6 year old like that and he can't even speak properly yet.

My cousin's wee boy is like that, partly down to his mother never speaking to him when he was growing up apparently. A lot of it is a reflection on the parents to be fair, not the child. He speaks more in grunts unless you prompt him to speak properly by asking a direct question - then he just about manages, getting a lot better now though :)

Soldato
Don't know and don't care really. His Mother is just as bad at the English language as well.

Wtf are you talking about? Why are you capitalizing 'mother' as if it's a proper noun in your sentence? If you're going to insult someone's grasp of the English language, at least make sure you write your insulting attempts correctly next time.

Soldato
Wtf are you talking about? Why are you capitalizing 'mother' as if it's a proper noun in your sentence? If you're going to insult someone's grasp of the English language, at least make sure you write your insulting attempts correctly next time.

Never said I was any good and English, did I? Secondly, someone speaking English and writing English are two different things. I expect everyone who's home language is English to at least speak it well. :rolleyes:

So do me a favor and get off your high horse.

Back
Top Bottom