1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

when will i get my copy of windows 7?

Discussion in 'Windows & Other Software' started by paulh, 8 Oct 2009.

1. paulh

Wise Guy

I've ordered my copy from another site.

my question is does anyone know when they are planning on sending it out? will we have it for the 22nd or will it be posted then?

My copy of vista is not well at the mo and i really cant be bothered to fix it with 7 being out so soon!

Thanks

Last edited: 8 Oct 2009
  2. gazzamcg

Wise Guy

Why not email/phone their customer serivces to get an estimate if you will be receiving it on the 22nd or shortly after ??

3. Tripnologist

Mobster

They're still a competitor as they sell software and accessories so you may want to remove it.

I imagine they'll do the same thing as they do with games though and ship it out a couple days prior to release. They do this for the obvious reason that not everyone would receive it in time if shipped the day before release.

4. bledd

Don

don't mention any competitors, if they sell something that ocuk also sell, they're a competitor..

5. paulh

Wise Guy

that would be far too easy!! might give that a try. cant belive i didnt think of that!

6. paulh

Wise Guy

Sorry, removed!

7. bledd

Don

you'll probably get it the day of release, or a day or two before.. like with any game etc