Where can you download Oblivion Elder scrolls from??

Associate
i just went out to kingston today, was trying to make a really difficult decision - whether to buy BF2 or Oblivion - i bought BF2 and really dont like it, guess im too stuck in my counter strike ways!!!

anyway ive got a 5mb internet connection so was wondering if there was anywhere i could download it from - LEGALLY!!!

Associate
If you want to run mods as many of us do with elder scolls games then you would be better off getting a proper disk copy.
This is because the d2d version is a slightly altered and will not work with the majority of mods that will be around.
Can't tell you much more than that as I got bored of it after a week and have not played since, maybe I should give it a 2nd chance.
Looking at getting BF2 now :)

Associate
I seem to remember that Oblivion was almost the same price as in the shops here, but then of course you do not get the physical bits like the disk and importantly the manual which comes as a pdf instead.

Personally I got it from there because someone noticed that we could get it from d2d a couple of days before it was out here.
Sadly for me it didn't live up to my expectations.

Back
Top Bottom