Where does my girlfriend stand in all this?

Soldato
rage.jpg

Associate
There must be hundreds of threads like this on Overclockers with absolutely no ending.

If I have to go through another 20 page "should I ask this Asda checkout girl that looked at me as if she fancies a ride out?" thread (or similar) again, only to find no ending, I'm going to bring out the fisticuffs!

(who am I kidding, I'll never stop reading them. :()

Soldato
OP
Erm... Basically they sent my girlfriend home for a week with pay. Called her in and said what happened in the past has nothing to do with them or her job. The girls mum and sister got a royal telling off for posting it all over facebook and telling people other peoples business. Turns out my girlfriend is now working up the ladder at her job and is doing really well!

Soldato
Erm... Basically they sent my girlfriend home for a week with pay. Called her in and said what happened in the past has nothing to do with them or her job. The girls mum and sister got a royal telling off for posting it all over facebook and telling people other peoples business. Turns out my girlfriend is now working up the ladder at her job and is doing really well!

Good for her :) glad it got sorted out ok.

Soldato

awesome

Associate

Happy ending. Result :D

Soldato

gg.

Back
Top Bottom