Where is my New Laptop?

Associate
Hi, it is my 1st time buying anything from overclockers. I bought a gaming laptop (Aorus 17x) from them 2 days ago, with the delivery option set as DPD Next day delivery.

I waited yesterday and saw there was no postage. Went to my OC account and checked the status of my order to see 'Order received - not yet shipped'. I am kind of starting to panic now as it is a pretty expensive laptop and they still haven't shipped it yet.

I decided to wait today as well and went to look at their website for the status of my order and it still says 'Order received - not yet shipped'. My question is- is this normal? Do they take £10 of next day delivery from you for next day delivery, only to take 2 or more days to deliver?

Or is it something peculiar just for my case?

I did send them a web note yesterday but received no reply to that as well.

Can someone reply to this as I am not sure if this is normal or not? I am kind of panicking as the laptop was pretty expensive as well along with this being my 1st time ordering something from OC.

Associate
That just means the delivery will happen the day after they give it to the courier. It doesn't mean they will give it to the courier the same day you ordered. Depends if they have any In stock and whether they need to install anything on it before giving it to you (presumably they don't do that with laptops though). Best to call them. I am sure they will sort it out

Back
Top Bottom