Where is the best place to meet women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
2am the queens at bishop...

ya cant lose!

note: only applies to the men who like fat ugly estate women with a few kids, or ones desperate for kids to claim benefits

OcUK Staff
Hi there

What do you want? A quick fling or a relationship.

Quick fling just go on holiday some hot and sunny in Spain or somewhere like Tenerife/Ibiza. You'll probably end up with a different girl each night, possibly even more than one. Whats even better you may get it on with several different nationalities in the space of just a few days. :D

If you want to keep it home or want possibility of a relationship then get out to your local pubs. Girls are not a different species and most of the time girls will start chatting to a guy anyway. When I am out with mates girls often will make conversation, some are mingers and some are very nice. Also barmaids can be easy picking as when not so busy can be really bored so get in the pubs and start chattin. Within time you'll pull a nice girl and maybe get some more. Alternatively hit some clubs and you'll no doubt end up with some girl back at your place just don't been fooled by beer goggles and don't bother getting with girls who seem so drunk they can't think as they aint got a clue what they are doing so its not fair on them or yourself.

Get on with your mates friends, and their friends etc. Or get more involved with mates who have a lot of girl mates and again you will have plenty of choice.

Basically just get out a lot more, on hot sunny days go somewhere nice that is local you will meet the ladies, get in the pubs, just get out and they will come to you. :)

Soldato
PhantomKarl said:
Where is the best place to meet women? Is it in the workplace?

I dont know how old you are and your definition of women but my guide could be of help.

Baby mothers - Shopping centres, Buses, Nursery (during closing period), Concil blocks/estate, soulth london - Southwark

Hot ladies - Shopping centre, Night Clubs, (Pubs?),

Girls 18plus - Chat rooms, Shopping centre, parks, estate/council blocks

other places include Uni, student bar....and my favourite.....Crusing around on a sunny day! :D

daz

daz

Soldato
Girls will hardly ever come up to you, so you have to make opportunities every single day when you're on the train, the bus, walking down the street, in a shop, in a bar. It's about being friendly, open, funny... :)

Man of Honour
The first thing you need to do is stop trying. Just do something new like join a club, take up aerobics (like a great big girl), nightschool etc. and it will just happen.

Nothing puts women off like a desperate man. ;)

Soldato
daz said:
Girls will hardly ever come up to you, so you have to make opportunities every single day when you're on the train, the bus, walking down the street, in a shop, in a bar. It's about being friendly, open, funny... :)

Will Smith once said, if you make a lady enjoy your company and constantly making her laugh or bring her smiles and happiness...the rest is easy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom