Where to meet a nice girl?

Soldato
Online dating can be a good way of getting to know someone before you take the leap and find that they're nutters. Sure, you still get that, but there's a little security. Plus, when you finally meet them after you've built that connection, it's really great. :)

If all the people you're meeting are undesirables, then you need to think about where you're meeting them and avoid that kind of place for meeting ladies. I've also found that if you make such improvements, and you stop actively looking, that you tend to find one too.

Good luck. :)

Soldato
Wait till you are older 30+. The only single women are either : much younger, have kids, ugly or have just come out of a 7 year relationship. Take your choice from that lot!! I suppose younger would be the first choice but if you start seeing someone 7-8 years younger, by the time they are about 28, they will be a completley different person.

Associate
Where is the best place to meet a nice girl? As I only meet sl*gs and total idiots, and I'm sick of it, I'd actually like to find a girl with a little intelligence and actually be a nice person...

Advertise yourself as an English language / speaking tutor for uni students. It's like internet dating and the ones you choose to meet pay you too :D

Back
Top Bottom