Where to meet a nice girl?

Soldato
Well, that's where you messed up, son, you can't go to no bar to find a nice woman. You gotta go to a nice place, a quiet place like a library, there's good women there and 'erm, church, they're good girls or where I'm going tonight to the Black Awareness Rally.

Caporegime
Well, that's where you messed up, son, you can't go to no bar to find a nice woman. You gotta go to a nice place, a quiet place like a library, there's good women there and 'erm, church, they're good girls or where I'm going tonight to the Black Awareness Rally.

Coming to America? :D

I was going to suggest Church too. Don't worry, it won't turn you into a fire-and-brimstone, evangelical nutcase (and you probably won't meet any either).

Soldato
Eastern European, Italian and Spanish ladies turn in to little shrivelled dumpy balls in old age.

Now Scandinavians..... PHWOAR!!! They age brilliantly!

And chinese girls can go either way, they either shrivell up or stay young looking well into their 50's

Once i went out with an asian girl when i was 27, i thought she was a few years younger than me, imagine my suprise when she turned out to be nearly 40! I still would have banged it hard but the age difference was too much for her

My current chinese gf is 27 next month but she looks no older than 22, and some people think i'm going out with a teenager :D

Soldato
Indeed, i used to live in stratford, london were they had a a lot of polish/russian people, the amount of stunning tall leggy blondes with avarage/ugly men was astronomical, luckly ********!!!!

know what you mean, i live in b'stoke & the amount of stunning easter euro girls with average/ugly blokes, makes you think HOW?!

Associate
try looking at facebook, mirc, and other social networking sites. well some also do meet nice girls through gaming sites and gambling sites.

Soldato
Posted by milkinc13 -know what you mean, i live in b'stoke & the amount of stunning easter euro girls with average/ugly blokes, makes you think HOW?!

We can take it your a fine figure of a man, a handsome one too boot?

Have you not heard of girls having the Beauty and the Beast Syndrome.

Nothing that plastic surgery cant fix, then plenty of ugly sleep.

Back
Top Bottom